Monday, January 30, 2012

An Introduction (and clarification)


First, I just want to let you know that this is not a blog about making pie literally. So if you were hoping for amazing recipes and photos of pies, you’ve come to the wrong place. I might try a recipe or two in an attempt to feel more adult, but I promise you they will not be the amazing, complicated recipes you can find on other blogs. Sorry.

This is a blog about making Pie figuratively. I am that Pie. In fact, I’ve been called Pie for as long as I can remember (and no, you probably can’t come up with a pie joke that I haven’t already heard).


Today I turned 26, and as my dear friends have pointed out, I’m now closer to 30 than 20. This makes me nervous. Why? Because at 26 years old, I have less figured out than I did at 22. At 22, I had a whole life plan. At 26, all I have are questions.

So to figure out what the hell I’m going to do as I start climbing up the hill to old age, I’ve decided to blog and share my adventures with you. Wish me luck!

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” –Winston Churchill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...