Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Running with lions

One thing I do know is that I need to really need to get back on the exercise bandwagon. So to force myself back into shape, I went and signed myself up for a 5k.

Now I realize that some of you may think this is easy, but I assure you that this is a monstrous challenge for me. Let's be frank. I am not a runner, and when I have forced myself to run in the past, it has almost always been indoors on a treadmill.

But I'm doing it for a cause near and dear to my heart--to save the lions. And this isn't just any 5k; it's a 5k through the Bronx Zoo!!


The best part? YOU can help save the lions and support me! Just click here. Don't you want to help save that sweet little face above?

Have I started training you ask? No, not really, but I promise to keep you updated on my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...