Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Mardi Gras!

Well, so far it turns out, I’m not a very consistent blogger. I had a feeling this would happen since February has been one of the busiest months I’ve had in a while. I also find it hard to motivate myself to write outside of work. But hopefully I’ll find a way to make this work.

Speaking of making goals, it’s officially Fat Tuesday, which means Lent starts tomorrow. I’m not really a practicing Catholic, but there is something about Lent that draws me in every year.

This year I’ve decided to give up:

1) Potato/tortilla chips. This is probably one of my favorite snacks in the entire world and my most consumed snack food. I thought about going totally potato-less, but with March Madness coming and frequent trips to Bark Hot Dogs, I feel this would be impossible. Baby steps, my friends.

From Kettlebrand.com
2) Electronics after 11pm. I did this last year, and overall, it was pretty successful. I often felt more rested and got more reading in.

3) Blog at least twice a week. This goes without saying.  (Is it tacky to include this post for this week?)

Are you giving up anything for Lent?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...