Monday, February 6, 2012

My Juice Cleanse: The final day

**Posted late. Probably because I was so out of it by Friday night. Juice cleanse fail.

THE LAST DAY!

9:45amish: Got a really late start today because the bus left me behind today. You know the deal though. I’m on bottle #1, and I feel ok.

11:45am: Bottle #2. Back to green juice. Doing ok.

12:46pm: On Friday, we get free pizza for lunch. I can’t have any today. This may be my biggest challenge yet (other than trying to make it through a whole movie without going to the ladies room).

1:36pm: Bottle #3. Just want to get to lemonade to have something different. This is the hardest part of the day for me.

3:30pm: Ahh, a change. Bottle #4. Although it still burns going down my throat. My body feels energetic, but my mind is slowing down.

4:39pm: Seriously getting hungry. More than halfway finished with bottle #4, which I usually don’t finish until I’m leaving work! That’s in another hour. This is a problem.

6:30pm-ish: Started 5 bottle on the train because I was feeling extra hungry.

8pm-ish: Ahh, I can’t get over this cashew milk. SO GOOD. Makes everything all better.


**I got the cleanse through work for free. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...